The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
- Available 24/7 - we respond in working hours, 8.00 am - 6.00 pm Monday to Friday
- We can usually get back to you within 1 - 2 hours, and will normally contact you or see you the same day if needed.
- All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
- You can ask for a named GP if you wish (so long as they are working today).
- You may ask for a telephone, e-mail or face to face response.
- You can sign up now, with no paperwork by clicking on the link above.
With patient’s needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
The surgery operates from purpose-built premises with an in-house pharmacy, access for the disabled and parking facilities.
(Site updated 29/04/2020)